Monday, December 10, 2012

Facebook to face a few of our

Drinks several cups!"
Beautiful Hui son an embrace a boxing way:"Doing not bother is two, met today we are friends, hereafter come to make a telephone call for me first again!"Say to take out a savory name card passes to me.
I connected to come over to see one eye and turned to hand over to at first just."Beautiful sub- young lady Hui, don't urgently wear to walk, accompany the elder brother to drink one cup, !"I stretched hand to hold tight her wrist the United States the Hui son take my nearby, the strange joss-stick of the immediately a burst of blunt nose lets I faint for a while, hold at a stretch just calm mind absolute being.
I will just pour at first good a cup wine handed over in the hand of beautiful Hui son and flirted ground to say:"Japanese little girl comes and drink cup to hand over with elder brother how is cup wine?"Say on the mouth, the right hand toasts go to Ku the jade arm of the beautiful Hui son, the left hand certainly copied in the Feng waist of beautiful Hui son.
"The Luo Luo Luo Luo!Kind and quality son all says that the person of black Sha meeting is the Tu of alcohol and women, unexpectedly live up to reputation!"Beautiful Hui son not only not anger don't hide on the contrary a deceit body to come up to roll in my bosom, mutually hand over with my arm, drank to hand over a cup together.
Don't wait her Shan body, my left hand a make an effort she the whole Lan at keep in mind in!That too the Lang finally went into action and shouted at top of voice is the noodles door that the one punch goes straight to me.
This one punch manner is fierce, hold breeze to take an electricity, this is the rare lightning flash hand, the early years does obeisance teacher to learn a skill in the mountain at the long white of of time, the ninja in mountain once displayed a lightning flash hand, this too is the Lang unexpectedly a ninja?
I don't dare the gist, a hasty Shan side opens body, the anti- hand is an one punch to return shot!Result but is an one punch to walk empty, too the person of Lang already arrive my after death, along with at first"four elder brother caution" just I feel a burst of Yin breeze of back of the head suddenly rise, again want to hide is already positively cannot compare with!
Hear in the ear side"Pa!"The ground is a , but I didn't encounter stroke, hurriedly the Shan body arrives a part and see arrive too Lang pain and sufferings thousand times pour on the ground, at first just stood at me just of position.
Mountain farmland beautiful the Hui son loudly call a way:"Is enough!I have already given enough you the face!You two rascals roll out for me to go, from now on, you are all unpopular silvers guests!"
Keep intact to all pull out gun to aim at me inside moreover a few black dresses and at first just, I walked to in the ground of too Lang before the body, stretched hand to hold tight his collar of dress carried from the ground him, sneer way:"The boy has no heel I here have fun to endure Shu?Return to do again for several years!"
I make an effort consistent, sit his Guan at round chair in, too the Lang stretches hand to crumple own empress Bo neck, the title looking at me and just says at first:"I remembered you ……"
"Good, that shalls meet again!"I start to grasp 35 smokes of set noodles, to at first just a put a hand way:"Just son, we walked!"
The mountain farmland beautiful Hui son once walked to embrace shoulder strabismus but seen of nearby, I bend down in her ear to say:"Beauty waits elder brother to invite you!"I am in her cheeks lightly kiss for a while, the swagger took to just leave piano bar in the gun muzzle bottom of black hole hole at first.
A small hallway in outside, I see a few waiters and the don't know to when leave of long hair piano the female all stand over there.
"Beauty, that moon plays quite goodly, when still play me to come very good to listen listen to ……"
"Ha ha, the handsome boy is really humorous, that calls moonlight, I every day at, wait you, handsome boy, really cool!"The piano is a little bit more female to all be not afraid of us, with hide not to dare to face a few of our waiting men to form fresh clear contrast.
Walk into elevator, the young lady in the elevator still keeps speaking Chinese and English, I and just smiled towards seeing but at first.Come out a Hyatt hotel, I received to wear a small strong telephone.
"Four elder brothers, multimillionaire in Hangzhou had an accident, Sun Hu was shot, a person of not clear identity just assaulted multimillionaire night club, the brotherses contained death and harm ……"





The 12th flood and field fights a black light of chapter 111 to fumble a dance especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:28 chapter word numbers:2569


The chapter 111 black light fumbles a dance (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
"What do you say?Multimillionaire in Hangzhou, isn't Daewoo king over there?The Daewoo is all right?"My side walks side to say to ask toward parking lot."Elder brother Yu is all right, just was call words of elder brother Yu, said to is one to claim to be the guy that the freshman helps, coming up would collect a protection fee, Sun Hu beats with them and underestimated enemy as a result, the opponent takes to spray son and opens fire in the night club, Sun Hu hits by bullet on the spot, is sending into salvage in the hospital now ……"
"Like, I returned to right away, you tomorrow first go to Hangzhou together with me, see is where come out to come to a freshman to help!"Close a cellular phone, we got on the car and just said at first:"Four elder brothers, you see!"
At first just pointed at the top-class Ferrari of flank, a rightness of young sons cool male the pretty girl hugged to each other walk, stretching hand of male according to move start a medium remote control, the crest Peng of Ferrari drew off, and automatically beat fire start.
I say:"Arrange?""Like, street opposite we arranged 2 to rush, should with must ascend them, four elder brotherses return to villa!"
Our two led off to leave silvers after speeding 601 the fronts a parking lot all, that Ferrari follows a dynasty mutually the opposite side run fast but go to, street opposite, 2 speeds a sports car quietly heel go up.
"Accelerate, walk to postpone Anne road tunnel, we quickly return to villa!"I say.
The cellular phone just rang at first, "you said what, good, so, we led to postpone Anne road tunnel, I with four elder brothers' cars at you front first past, your car just across the street the tunnel was horizontal under, vehicle break down, held up them to go, never move to spray son, understand!"
Just let go of a cellular phone at first, said to me:"Four elder brothers, we behind have tail, all come out and then have been following us from the silvers, I call behind of the car block them, we quickly leave,Facebook!"
I smile to say:"***, I haven't wanted to beat silvers all of idea, they pour Be getting more preemptive!Exactly is the backstage of mountain pass set, let it be, we temporarily still don't have heel mountain pass set the real strenght for opening hostilities, you handle very to, we have no time to take to manage them now!Wait we to finish doing the affair of Zhejiang, turn head to say again,cnn!"
Connecting down is all the way safe, behind of speed car at tunnel follow since then of two Ni mulberry sedans blocked, both parties didn't be in any conflict and followed but go to of the vehicle have no way, behind lead the vehicles of tunnel be all intercepted in the tunnel, until the pure Zhang car comes over to speed a car to drag along to open.
We have already returned to ancient north villa at this time, I to just said at first:"Tomorrow go to Hangzhou together with me, have you already had a police officer certificate?Have and then take up!"
"Ha ha, four elder brothers, I have my armed police police officer certificate drive I gram Long a , turning of leave industry of time up hand over, true of be stayed down by me, have been taking on the body, and the driving of kit shines on and holds a gun certificate, I can wear to pack to set out now!"
"That good, at 10:00 A,google.M. tomorrow set out, a thunder gram Sa Si and a Toyota 4x4, take a few brotherses to put a shape to go!Everyone takes a rest now."
I return to No.2 villa and admire fruit to say to me:"Host, two young ladies going out hasn't come back till now ……"
I am one Leng, hurriedly ask a way:"When walk?All who follow?"
"Is what orchid livings to follow with sculpture carvings, I just passed a telephone with them."At first just connected come over say.
"Where did you shout it ?"I urgently wear to ask a way." In old bar of Lang Mu in the small area, it is two young ladies to drink to say Be getting more, two brotherses don't dare to advise as well, be far and far looking at, say, say now two young ladies to just chat very hotly with one inside year man, the that guy makes physical advances of, do two brotherses instruct and beat that guy up?"Just everywhere rowed at first Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment